IBM AS/400, iSeries (System i)
qualified iSeries specialist with many years of iSeries Technical, Development and Management
- Large and small iSeries
- Cumulative and Individual
- Performance analysis and
- Disk usage, trend and
- System monitoring and
- Security and
- Backups and High
- System Operation
- System Tool Suite to simplify
- Project and Team
- Operations, Command and Control
Language education and hands-on training (1, 2 and 3 day courses according to
How's the health of your IBM AS/400, iSeries or System i
Do you have any of
- Users having to wait and complaining of performance issues?
- Batch jobs taking longer and longer?
- Backup starting to encroach on your working day?
- Disk usage high?
- CPU usage high?
A few questions:
- Do you know when your disk will be
- Is your disk balanced for optimum
- Do you know exactly what's on
- How old are objects? Are they used
- Do you know when your CPU will
- Do you have enough memory/disk/CPU for a balanced
- Is your backup complete?
- Do you have a full system-save in case of system
- Is your system secure internally and
- Are you up to date with
- Is your operating system still
- Are your operational skills up to
- Do you get recurring SYSOPR
If you have any concerns with your system then book an onsite health check.
You may be surprised what's going on in there and how much better your system can be made with analysis and simple
remedial action. It can give you some breathing space before you ask the FD to open the cheque